· The proper tip temperature if from 300±°C~360°C (572±F~680±F)
· Dip into the tip refresher: At the proper temperature, Tip refresher dissolves while producing some smoke and bubbles
· At a lower temperature: Pieces of the tip refresher may stick to the tip, Continue to heat up for a while
· At a higher temperature: Smoke and bubbles are produced with a creaking sound when the tip is dipped, Lower the tip temperature
· Put solder on the tip. Clean the tip completely with the sponge on the soldering iron stand (BAKU soldering accessory series)
· Put solder on the tip again, now the tip wetting is restored and the tip is tinned.
· If the tip is still not wetting properly repeat 2.and 3.several times.
· Keep out of reach of children.
· Wear gloves while using.
· Store in a cool and dark place
Gently rinse the affected eyes with clean water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice immediately.
Wash the affected area under tepid running water using a mild soap. If you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately.
Rinse mouth with water, Drink one or two glasses of milk or water and seek medical advice immediately.