· The proper tip temperature if from 300±°C~360°C (572±F~680±F)
· Dip the tip in the tip refresher: At the proper temperature, Tip refresher dissolves while producing some smoke and bubbles
· At a lower temperature: Pieces of the tip refresher may stick to the tip, Continue to heat up for a while
· At a higher temperature: Smoke and bubbles are produced with a creaking sound when the tip is dipped, Lower the tip temperature
· Put solder on the tip again, now the tip wetting is restored and the tip is tinned.
· If the tip is still not wetting properly repeat 2.and 3.several times.
· Keep out of reach of children.
· Wear gloves while using.
· Store in a cool and dark place.